March 5, 2010

MP: Sickness

MP writes:

Hi all,


So as some of you know I was extremely sick on Saturday and stayed pretty sick through Wednesday. During those days I left the couch only to go to the bathroom or go back to bed. After Monday I left the couch to take a shower, which I sat in. Yesterday I actually made it to the table to eat!! I still felt like uggg but my mom kinda forced me to come to the table though half of the time I was laying on it. Today I can walk around a bit but only for like fifteen minutes. I am still on the couch. Ba-hum-bug!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Nana did I spell that right?)

Papa, Mommy says that at your house couch sick time is three days? Well I guess I am very lucky that I am not at your house because I have been on the couch for almost 6 days!!! Would I have been allowed to stay because I am a grandchild? Or would I have been moved to the cot? Or would you have done what you do to squirrels on the bird feeder to me? :):):):):)


Today was my first day out of the house since Saturday at noon. It has been a really hard time for me. I went to see Ashton at work. Haha. I was only gone for less than one hour and I am physically worn out. How sad is that?


But in all of this I did learn something spiritual. God was teaching me to have more patience for the things he has planned for my life and to trust his timing. I love y'all


Love always,
Mallory

P.S. I forgot to tell you that I have already gone through an entire tissue box.

3 comments:

Tuffyw said...

Glad you are feeling a little better. I think Papa would have shot you after three days. Get well soon so you can be ready for the girls to come see you in early April!!!

One question..... where is Ashton working? I did not know this was happening.

DICK said...

So glad that you are feeling better! Yes, my threat (and joke, of course) with all the kids when they were growing up was that we only allowed three sick days, after which I resorted to the "squirrel solution". Love
Papa

Judy said...

Sounds like you were competing with Moma's "flu sickness" when you all were staying with us after your house on Kimberly sold. I'm glad you are coming "back to life".
Love,
Nana