March 8, 2010

KP: Thoughts to Destiny

KP Writes:

I have this little saying/poem hanging on the wall in front of the desk where I seem to live. It hung in my study in Marietta and it hangs here in Grandview. (I have no idea where it was when we were at the rental house in KC :)

I'm not sure why, but I felt led to post it here a couple of days ago. Again today I think I am supposed share it. I may not be the brightest bulb on the tree, but apparently someone needs to hear it so I think I will share it today. It has been around for a while so you probably have seen it before, but it is a good refresher.

Watch you Thoughts, they become Words.
Watch your Words, they become Actions.
Watch you Actions, they become Habits.
Watch your Habits, they become Character.
Watch your Character, for it becomes your Destiny.

Love ya,
Kristian


1 comment:

Chase said...

I love this, Mark Fritchman used to always tell me this, he would say, "Sow a though reap a habit, sow a habit reap an action, sow an action reap a character, sow a character reap a destiny"