March 31, 2010

MP: I am so sorry that this is late!!!!!!

MP writes:

Hello.

This is going to be a very short post. Hehe.

On Sunday I was at church when I got a text that said, "My mom and dad are really sick. This is really bad for my dad because he is a diabetic and we don't want him to go to the ICU." I received this from my cousin Victoria. So right then and there I started to pray, and cry, that he would not throw up any more. Do y'all want to know how good my Heavenly Father is???? Well God made a way for my Uncle not to throw up any more.

But the sad part was my other cousin, Gabby, had it the next morning and Victoria felt a little bad. Now they are all better, except Gabby who is still recovering!!! But this is a testimony of how God listens to and moves by our prayers!!!! I asked Him, along with many others, to not let Uncle Tuffy throw up.

Next Tuesday Gabby and Victoria are going to be out here and I can barely wait. As Uncle Tuffy put it the first time, try not to pop before y'all see each other. I promise you that I won't but I don't know about them. Haha. Uncle Tuffy's birthday is the day before they come out here on Tuesday. Happy early Birthday!!!!!!! Wow! I am rambling. Sorry for that.

Love always,
Mallory

2 comments:

Tuffyw said...

Prayers do work and God heals. We are past the stomach bug (hopefully) and even though Gabriel then got an ear infection, I think we are on the good side of this mess.

I am looking at it from the bright side. I lost about 7 pounds. (I don't think people will try this fad diet. It sucks!!!!!

DICK said...

I, too, will pass on Uncle Tuffy's
"diet"!