March 14, 2010

KP: Pictures from Night Out

KP Writes:

Mallory already blogged about our big night on the town in Overland Park, Kansas. Here are some pictures to go with her story. Before we went to the theater, we went to the Crown Center downtown Kansas City, MO. We wanted to show the girls the beautiful fountains and the outdoor skating rink. We were able to walk across the indoor sky walks between the Westin and the Hyatt and several office buildings. From them, we could see the elevated view of the lit trees, skate park and fountains. It was much warmer walking above as well.
This weekend was also the Big 12 Tournament for basketball. Of course, we couldn't pass up this photo op. (I am so glad that I have my camera back!!)
As you can see, the older are the wiser. We left our coats on for the pictures, and wore long sleeve sweaters!
"See Ashton, the camera is too focusing!"
"I love you with all my heart. I am so thankful for a sister like you!"

Blessings,
Kristian

2 comments:

DICK said...

Great pictures!

Tuffyw said...

Look's like fun. Gabriel and Victoria can't wait to get there!!!!