February 8, 2010

AP: Replies to comments

AP writes:

Hey all! Just wanted to put some of the texts I have received as comments and reply to some of the other comments.

Love your nose ring and love the spiritual background. Sorry my computer was messing up and my comment did not post.
~Kathryn Gabriel

I was gonna ask if you got it done!!! =) So awesome!!!
~Jessica Neal

That's so cool!!!!
~Michelle Kohout


Now to reply to the comments....

Uncle Tuffy/Aunt Kelda/Gabby:
>Tattoo.....never. =) I like yours but don't want something permanent on me. A nose ring is like getting a hair cut, at any time it will grow back.
>Number of boogers......3, all pretty gross. =)
>I love that God is, as my family has so fondly named him, Jehovah Sneaky. There are so many attributes of Him we do not yet know! And I would love to be twins!!! =)

Nana/Papa:
>I thought the spiritual stuff was so cool too when Lisa showed me. It really opened up my eyes to other attributes of God.
>P:Thanks for your honest opinion. I would rather you tell me how you truly feel, even if I don't always like the comment. I appreciate that you care about me that much. I love you! And I un-ban you from commenting.....feel free to type away! And yes, so far this one has had the most postings....10 so far on this one and some on Mallory's...4 or 5 I think!
>I agree with you on the Latin. I had to suffer through 7 years of it and so should she! And you are so not old....have you seen pictures of you at summer camp????? You are totally hip! The nose ring/proposal thing....I definitely would NOT say yes! =)

Grandma/Papa:
>I want to thank you also for being honest with me. I like to know what ya'll think because I know you have lived through things I have only dreamed of and know I can learn much from you.
>And I know that God has made me perfect, without the nose ring. It's just a physical symbol of my knowledge of His love for me.

Uncle Trace/Aunt Kathryn:
>That's cool about Shannon getting one too. I'm glad that Lisa's revelation is spreading!
>To promote the product, it is an excellent booger catcher! =) And I'm shocked they agreed too! I still can't believe I'm 18! I feel so old! =)

Anyway, I love all of you! Keep the comments coming! They are so good to read! =)

Love, Ashton

3 comments:

DICK said...

Well, since you think Papa is cool and hip and not so old, I've decided to get my nose pierced too, as well as grow a pony tail! [Maybe Papa Jack will join me!]

With a little encouragement from Uncles Tuffy and Mike, maybe a tattoo as well. On second thought, maybe NOT!

Seriously, your responses are more well thought out and mature about all of this than mine!

Tuffyw said...

Dick - The friend that did my tattoo is opening his own shop in Tampa. I am sure I could get a group deal if several of us go get one together.

I am thinking about another tattoo. I am going to put it on my backside and it will say "If you can read this... YOU ARE TOO CLOSE!"

Unknown said...

Ashton,
It appears we all got caught up in the controversy involving the nose ring and overlooked one of the most important items in your initial blog.
For that oversight we owe you a huge apology.
We are all so VERY PROUD OF YOU for already earning 30 college credits while still a senior in high school. What a wonderful accomplishment!!!!!!!

We Love You So Much!!

Papa Jack and Grandma Doe

P.S.The next time you see Papa Dick and I, we'll probably have pony tails and a tramp stamp.