February 5, 2010

MP: I am so happy!!!

MP writes:

Hey all,
I am so excited for many reasons this week!!!!!!!! Well okay maybe only two but still they are really good to me. They make me so happy.

The first one is that I no longer have to do Latin any more!!! Hallelujah. Praise God. I am so happy...that leads to the second thing and that second thing is that I have been finished with my school work at 4:30 or slightly earlier every day.

After my school work has been done I have scrap booked, danced, and just hanging out in my room and no matter what I am doing I have been texting:) I absolutely love my phone!!!!!!!! Oh and sometimes when I dance in my room I have danced to The Phantom of the Opera sound track. I love that movie.

On Tuesday night in my modern dance class we put up mats against a wood wall and two at a time ran full force into the wall. It was really fun but because we were running so hard into the wall we were shaking it so we had to change to the brick wall that was more sturdy. You will never know how sore that you can get from running into a wall for about 30 minutes. I think that what the point was was to learn not to stop dancing or moving until it is over.( I am still very sore:)

Love always,
Mallory

10 comments:

Judy said...

Yeah!!!! School over and done with at such an early hour!!!! Keep us the good work!!!!
Love you,
Nana

DICK said...

Has everybody in KC lost their mind or on drugs???? Nose piercings and running into a brick wall???!!! I'll set up a group therapy appointment for all of you with Terry--next time you all are here!
Love,
Papa

Doe said...

I agree with Papa Dick, what is going on out there? I may need to make another trip in the snow and sleet. Nose piercings and running into brick walls. I am convinced you all have lost your minds maybe due to cold weather. Where are the Mama and Daddy?????? Love you Grandma.
PS: Good girl with the school work, I am proud of you !!!!!!@

DICK said...

You can't drop Latin!!!

Si vos operor non bulla Latin, quam mos vos quad Papa sermo? Ego narro tantum Latin!

(Go to www.translation-guide.com)

Tuffyw said...

Must be all of the cold air. make the brain do crazy things!!!!

DICK said...

I just looked back at Uncle Tuffy's blog, when he got his tattoo and re-read Kristian's comment: "Wow, I am speechless!"

Guess that comment was pretty appropriate then, and even more appropriate now.

DICK said...

OK--before anyone else has the chance to make this comment, I'll make it:

Papa is old, REALLY OLD. He's "out of touch" with the modern world--the real world--living in the dark ages!

DICK said...

Better watch out. Your future husband will switch the diamond stud nose piercing for a nose RING!

Tuffyw said...

Dick.... you are not old. You have just been here a LONG TIME!!!!!!

Ashton said...

Check the new blog....I replied to some of the comments.

ATP