February 26, 2010

MP: Updates from My Life

MP writes:

Hey Y'all,


My friend, Havi, and I have been talking about spending the night together lately and we are finally going to be able to do it tonight! I am absolutely excited. Havi is one of my close friends at dance. She is actually one of the first people that I met at Dramatic Truth.

My favorite class is tonight. It is jazz and Hannah York is my instructor. On Tuesday I have Hannah for modern and Sarah (her sister) for Ballet. Then I have jazz on Friday with Hannah. Saturdays I have two class as well. They are pointe work with Bec and Ballet with Sarah or Hannah. For those of you PHWDers Hannah's jazz is like Mrs. Whitney's or Jenna's. :)


If you think of me during the day please pray for my cough. I have had about two weeks now and it will not go away. It is one of those congestive types.


Angel, one of my small group leaders, birthday was on Wednesday, the night of our small group. So we celebrated it by having a chocolate fondue for her. I took some apples. There were also strawberries, marshmallows, gram crackers, and bananas. Man they were so good!!!!!!!!!!!!! After we pigged out for a long time we prayed and prophesied over her. It was great.


Love always,
Mallory

4 comments:

Doe said...

Hi Mallory, Dancing and eating Chocolate my favorite things. Hope your sleep over is wonderful. You will love the twin babies they are so little. Love you !!!!!!

Tuffyw said...

Praying for the cough!!!!

DICK said...

So did you eat enough chocolate to ADD calories (to your weight) or did you burn more calories at dance and deduct from your weight. How many hours of dancing on point would Papa need to do to loose 10 pounds??
Love,
Papa

Judy said...

Mallory,
I saw Papa's comment but I think it would take too long for Papa to become skilled enough for pointe - he better just get a padlock for the kitchen door.
Hope the sleep over was great!
Love, Nana