February 12, 2010

MP: Valentines Day

MP writes:

Hello Ya'll,

What is going on in your life? I have been very busy lately. On Tuesday we started our modern piece at dance and it is sooooooooo cool. I absolutely love it. We
zigzag some and a few people prance in part of it.

I was just
plumb happy that Valentines was on Sunday. Also another thing on Sunday was my Uncle Mike's birthday!!! Happy birthday. It was great talking to you on the phone. And last week was also my Aunt Amy's birthday. They are both amazing. I love you so much and may you be blessed in this next year. On another note my mom's favorite holiday literally is Valentines Day. A great waft of Valentine's dinner filled our home on Sunday evening! I made the raspberry jello.

On Saturday I went to a youth event and Ashton and I brought a desert. I
alluded to my mom that I would like to take a heath cake and she agreed. Hallelujah. It is Nana Gabriel's recipe and it is absolutely delicious. We had a fabulous time and I got to take the acclaim of making the cake. When Ashton and I went to fetch some cake, all that the culprits left us was the remnant. All that was left was a portion of the extremity! Later that night I garbled the details to my mom on how I barely got any cake that I had made.

Love always,
Mallory

2 comments:

Judy said...

Sounds like you might have been using some vocabulary words again. Doing a blog post is a whole lot more interesting than just "writing sentences", right?

Sounds like the cake was as delicious as usual - there are rarely any leftovers (bah humbug, right?)

Love you,
Nana

Price Family said...

Yes ma'am you are right about both love you!
Mallory