February 19, 2010

KP: More Snow

KP Writes:

Beautiful snow pictures. This snow was really wet and had big flakes!

This is our back yard. These are some of our pear trees.

Our lantern looks even prettier with the snow on top.
The remnants of my mums. Under all that snow is a sleeping flower garden, each section surrounded with large rocks with stone path.
Snow hats on the 'flowers'.
Slush on top of the frozen fish pond. 'Fortunately' we had already accidently killed the fish before winter came. OOPS!
Snow on our apple tree.
A view into the front yard. I wish you could hear the silence when it snows. It really is a sound like no other. Such peace.

Love ya,
Kristian

3 comments:

Judy said...

I'm really sorry that I wasn't home the day you got those big flakes! Skype may not be perfect, but it would have been great for seeing those big flakes.

DICK said...

I cleaned out my fish pool yesterday and still had one live fish. I only had 3 or 4 last fall. We'll have to add a bunch of $.25 fish in April!

Tuffyw said...

Look's like our yard a couple of weeks ago. Enjoy.