November 11, 2009

AP: Wordless Wednesdays

AP writes:


I am so sorry that I have not blogged in over a week!!! I am trying to blog about every 3 or so days but I have fallen way behind schedule.


Well I am stealing an idea from one of my friends and making it part of my weekly practice as I meditate on Jesus and strive to keep Him in the forefront of everything I do. I love to see his power in creation and love to marvel at all He has made. So I am introducing to my blog posts Wordless Wednesdays. Days where I get to share with you something I found His glory in. So here we go.......


2 comments:

DICK said...

Pa Pa can relate to this---photos and thoughts of Nature. I googled "lightning" and found that the power in a single thunderstorm is equal to an atomic bomb, but it is--at least with today's technology--impossible to capture that power. Of course God created that power, as He did everything else. Even though we cannot capture the power of the lightning, isn't it a miracle that we CAN capture His power--or at least allow it to flow through us!

Judy said...

Wow! Is that Kansas City lightning? Reminds me of the beauty of the lightning we witnessed (frequently) in Wyoming.

I love the idea of just letting God's creation be your blog entry sometimes. I've spent many an hour just praising God for the various aspects of His creation.