November 27, 2009

KP: School Wardrobe

KP Writes:

I have been quoted as saying more than once, "Girls, get to work" during a typical school day. As you see here, it was time for me to speak. In this picture I am not sure who initiated this time of distraction. Did the cat jump up for a time of love (and snugly warmth) or did the girl call him up to her chair for a welcomed break from the assignment at hand??
One thing about home schooling, you definitely save pennies on your wardrobe! It is cool in the house, so we dress warm...and comfortable. Hey, look at it this way, your real street clothes do not wear out near as quickly when you only wear them to dance, from dance and on Sunday's.

Oh and by the way, we have the most educated cat in the world. He 'goes to school' with us everyday and even 'asks' to go down to the school room before we are ready in the mornings and on Saturdays and Sundays.

Love ya,
Kristian


1 comment:

DICK said...

You know I love Ashes....just not cats! So I could not help to ask one question: If Ashes has gone to school everyday, please tell me one thing that he has learned and one test that he has passed!??!!
Love,
"Cat-lover"