November 2, 2009

MP: Parties!!!

MP writes:

Hello all,
I am somewhat embarrassed of the pictures that were of Ashton and I in her last blog. But I guess they were kind of funny. Anyway, I was really going to talk about was how much God loves us. God loves us so much that He would do absolutely anything for us. (He already did.) Also I sometimes marvel at how He love us even when we do things that He would not have us do.

On Saturday we went to Sasha's (a friend from our Intro Home Group) house for her birthday party. I wore a green dress and some jewelry. Sasha is from Hawaii so all of the Skeeles were there to celebrate too. Sasha turned thirty on Friday.

O
n Sunday evening I went to Paige and Cory's (Macy's parents) house for Paige's birthday party. This party was like a masquerade party and I wore the same green dress as well as a mask that I had. It was from when my mom decorated her cabin one year at Summer Camp. Well it is late and I need some sleep!!! gtg. lol. (got to go. lots of love :0)

Love always,
M
allory

1 comment:

Tuffyw said...

Can I barrow thath for camp?????? Please?????

Keep the pictures coming!