November 25, 2009

AP: Almost Wordless Thursday.....

AP writes:

I almost had to do a Wordless Thursday because I almost didn't blog today. But I made it just in time! (with 45 min. to spare!) I took another test today and I now have 24 college credits! Only 6 more and I will be a sophomore in college. And I took my first test on October 30! :)

In this season we are reminded to think about our blessings and thank God for all He has given us. I love going to the beach and being able to see God's handiwork in the sunsets. They are just one part of all that I am thankful for.



"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with THANKFULNESS."Col. 2:6-7



"Let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our "God is a consuming fire." Heb. 12:28-29








"Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful." Col. 4:2


"Be THANKFUL." Col. 3:15b





I'm thankful even for the hard parts in life where we have to choose to die to ourselves
and carry ourselves as royalty modeled by our Heavenly Father, thus truly becoming......

purple myrrh.





No comments: