October 2, 2009

MP: Ummm??

MP writes:

Hey y'all,
So my mom has been out of town for almost four days and I have not gotten behind in school at all! I want to share with you an event from my day at school.l For those of you that know me real well this will not come as a surprise. Here is a brief synopsis
of what happened to your second favorite 'spaz' today at school. (Ashton being the first 'spaz'.) :) Well right after lunch I went to the school room and sat in Ashton's chair to tell her something and flipped out of it and then the chair landed on my hand. That is why it hurts to type today. If you want more on that story ask me via e-mail.

On her trip My mom gets to see my newest cousin and my five month old cousin. Is that not sweet or what? I can not wait to see those adorable baby boys.

It is already getting cold here which is so not cool. But I guess that I will sorta get used to it. Oh yeah, in the Christmas show at my studio I am in the Russian and American dances. They are super fun because they are fast. It was kind of weird learning them because I had never even seen them. I am so excited that I have been dancing for almost 5 weeks.

I am praying that the floods will be done and start to go away quickly in GA. Please pray with me.

Love always,
Mallory

1 comment:

Tuffyw said...

I think we need to pray about your coordination. Just Kidding. We enjoyed seeing your mom and we missed you, Ashton and Jeff. I will post some pictures on my blog this weekend.