October 31, 2009

KP: Meet the Newest Family Member


KP Writes:

Most of you already know and many of you have already seen, the newest addition to our family. My 'baby' brother Trace (and his wife Kathryn) had their first baby in September, Trace Alexander Gabriel, Jr. He was born on my mom's birthday and I got to see him in person when I went back to GA earlier this month.

I love technology as we were kept posted of the progression of labor and delivery by phone and saw pictures of him by internet within minutes of his birth. Thank you, Dick for the pictures! But, nothing compares to the delight of holding a little one for the first time. I know there were probably better pictures of him, but I wanted to post one of he and his Aunt Kristian.

Ashton and Mallory, and Uncle Jeff too, cannot wait to hold he and his cousin Archer at Christmas!

Love ya,
Kristian


No comments: