October 27, 2009

MP: Do you ever think ....

MP writes:

Hey,

What is up y'all? Do any of you ever think that your life is so repetitive? I know I do. Sometimes I wonder at the copious ways that God provides for us. And when I consider this, I often feel a great magnitude of joy. On that note God prevails and wins our hearts!!! God is a very zealous God especially the way He wants to be our Bridegroom. Have you ever let God show you what burden was on His heart for you to pray about?

So here is a quick story of one time when that happened to me. God told me to pray for my friend so I did pray for him for a specific thing. Later on when I talked to him he told me that he had asked God to show him that God loved him and not four hours later God showed him exactly how much He loved him. Is that not cool or what? God answered both my prayers and this man's prayer.

I think that it was great of God to give intuition so that we could use our senses to get through different types of situations. Some times when you are running around frenziedly late and then there is an accident in front of you. Do you ever wonder if God detained you so that you were not in that bad wreck? Though through all that transpires no matter what, God always is there for you and me!!!!! I can not wait to meet the Man whom inhabits my heart.

Well I GTG to bed I love and miss y'all!!! Also I cannot wait to see you all at Christmas!

Love always,
Mallory:)

1 comment:

Judy said...

Mallory,

God is good - rewarding your obedience to pray as He led you and then letting you know about it!

Love you,
Nana