October 16, 2009

MP: I love this font

mp writes:

Hey Y'all,

This is my favorite font besides the Comic Sans MS. This one is called Georgia and I use it every time I blog on here. Random huh?

So this weekend at the International House Of Prayer we have had a conference called Prayer and Prophetic. So far it has been amazing. I have learned a little bit and I can not wait to learn more about our God, Jesus Christ. On Friday night at the Encountering God Service Allen Hood preached on Standing at the Critical Juncture. This really hit my heart hard because some of the main points were:
1) tell your children and their children about God so that the Word will be deep in their hearts when the end times come
2) we need an outpouring that leads to the return of God in America
3) in the end times if you have the wrong opinion even what you have will be taken from you
4) hear from God and if you don't you are not ready for the shaking that will come
5) take heed not only what you hear but how you hear
6) you have to hear and then tell your children
7) if you do not come into agreement with God your family down the line will be swept away

Are not some of those points a little frightening? The one that says that your whole family down the line will be swept away is a little scary to me. I encourage you to pursue some of these by praying about them. I love you all so much. TTYL!!!

Love ya,
Mallory

2 comments:

DICK said...

OK. I know I am from an ancient generation and out of touch, but what is TTYL??
Love Papa

Price Family said...

BTW TTYL means 'talk to you later'. U R 1 of my BFF. Well LOL, GTG. But don't worry, I'll BRB.
Cant wait 2 C U @ XMAS!
luv ya,
MAP