October 29, 2009

AP: Goofy sisters!!!

AP writes:

Well, one of my good friends and I used to take pictures together at about 2 am whenever she would spend the night and they were hilarious. So Mallory and I decided to take some funny pictures, not at 2 am, just because. They were so funny I thought I would share them with you!


Just plain crazy...





Look how weird my face looks!





We didn't know what the other one would do so
it was pretty funny we did almost the same thing....





She said, "Act like a dumb frog." So we did....





I said, "Eww...."





You know that we didn't have to think of these faces......
They came naturally...like, "Ready, 1, 2, 3!"





I think I saw something scary....
Maybe I should have looked next to me!





I put my own hand up to my throat and pretended to choke
myself.....she had no idea! Doesn't this look hilarious!





Then I just said, "Look mad!" And that is still my hand on
my throat.....pretty weird picture huh?





I think she was singing.....
But don't I look intelligent!





I smelled something horrible...





And then she smelled her own horrible smell that I was dying of before....


As Kahi Skeele would say, "I made fart!"




But really it wasn't me....but I won't name any names!







Hope you enjoyed the funny pictures!


Just cause these are on the internet, doesn't mean you can use them for black mail later, Uncle Tuffy!!!


Love ya!
Ashton

2 comments:

DICK said...

Well, this post gives me something new to pray for you two for: that God will help you find our minds, because it is obvious that you've both lost yours!
Love,
Papa

DICK said...

[corrected misspelling of "our/your" in previous/first post]
[we lost ours so long ago, they could never be found anyway]

Well, this post gives me something new to pray for you two for: that God will help you find your minds, because it is obvious that you've both lost yours!
Love,
Papa