October 30, 2009

MP: Yikes!!!!!!!!!!

mp writes:

Hello all,
I am somewhat embarrassed of the pictures that were of Ashton and I in her last blog. But I guess they were kinda funny. Anyway I was really going to talk about was how much God loves us. God loves us so much that He would do absolutely anything for us. Also I sometimes marvel at how He love us even when do things that He would not have us do.
So on Saturday we went to Sasha (a friend from intro) b-day and it was a party. I wore a green dress.aaaaaaa is from Hawaii so all of the Skeels were there to celebrate too. Sasha turned thirty on Friday.
After this on Sunday I went to Paige and Cory's (Macy's parents) house for Paige's b-day party. This party was like a mascaraed party and I wore the same green dress as well as a mask that I have from when my mom used it to decorate her cabin one year at summer camp. Well it is late and I need some sleep!!! gtg. lol. (got to go. lots of love :0)
Love always,
Mallory

No comments: