September 14, 2009

MP: Random

mp writes:

Hey ya'll, my life was really busy last week because I finally started dance back. So I am sorry that I did not get around to blogging. I am so happy that I am able to start dancing again. Can you believe that it has been eight plus months since I last had a dance class? Wow, that is such a long time to me and it is still strange to think that it has been that long. In case I don't get around to my weekly blog this Friday, sorry ahead of time. This would be because of the ten year anniversary of
the International House of Prayer going twenty four seven.
Can you imagine what it will be like to hang out with Jesus for the rest of our days in eternity? I imagine that we will be able to ask Him as many questions as we want face to face with Him. I think that it will be so cool to be able to see His face as He is explaining things to me instead of just hearing His voice which is still way cool. I encourage you that just one day for at least five minutes just ask God one question and then listen for God's voice. Then if you want you can discern it and search the Bible to see if it is true. I love doing that.

For a school update, I only have a chapter and a little more than a half before I am done memorizing the book of James. After I finish with James I will start Revelation. I am so excited to be doing that!!!!! Because by studing eschatology (pertaining to the end times) that is one of the ways that we will know what will what will happen. God has given us His plan for a purpose. Just think that God loves us so much that he gave his children a map of what will happen. I also feel that God is telling me that I am going to be a MAP for his kingdom. Huh is not that cool that those are my initials??? I love ya'll
Love always,
Mallory

2 comments:

DICK said...

It was great to get to talk to and see you all tonight!
Love, Papa

Tuffyw said...

Keep posting