September 4, 2009

MP: GUESS WHAT........

MP writes:

Hey
y'all,
I am so excited right now because my little cousin was born early this morning! This will be my my 11
th cousin!!!!!!!!! It is so exciting Also, it is my youngest uncle and his wife's first baby. Sssssooooo I am proud to say that Uncle Trace and Aunt Kathryn are the new proud parents of Trace Alexander Gabriel Jr. And yes, it is a beautiful baby boy ( I have seen pics thanks to his grandfather:)!!!!!!!!!! (Thank you Papa!) I am sure that my mom will post pictures of him soon. I can not believe that there is another cousin in my family.

I had my jazz auditions this past Tuesday and I think that they went extremely well. Because of Labor Day, instead of starting dance on Monday we are starting dance on Tuesday. I hope that I will not be too sore by the end of the week
since I have not really danced since the end of 2008.
I just want
you to know that I am so happy for you Aunt Kathryn and Uncle Trace.
I love ya'll so much!!!!!
Love always,
Mallory

2 comments:

DICK said...

I'll send some more pictures tomorrow!
Love, Papa

DICK said...

Mallory,
What is this "thanks to HIS grandfather".....I am YOUR grandfather, too! So it should have read "thanks to MY or OUR grandfather!"

Jusy kidding.
Love you,
Papa