September 4, 2009

JP: Juncle Jeff


Well, I did it again. I'm an uncle. Trace Alexander Gabriel, Jr., was born Friday morning. It seems that the more nieces and nephews I have the easier it gets for me. I now have 11 in Georgia and 6 in Missouri (Kaeo, Kayala, Kalai, and Kai Skeele, Olivia Prior, and Macy Wilson). Thankfully all of these children take after their beautiful Momas. Face it guys, we married way over our heads. The birth of my newest nephew reminds me of why we love them so much. I think God lets us view our children through the same lens as he sees us. In the world's eyes we may look red, wrinkly, and not so clean at first glance, but to God we're absolutely beautiful. Kathryn, you done good!!!

1 comment:

Tuffyw said...

Check out my blog. We both are taking the uncle route.

Good to know you have already seen the pictures.