September 16, 2009

AP: Long awaited pictures!!! #2-BD trip to the Plaza

I took Mallory to the Plaza in downtown Kansas City for her way belated birthday gift! We had a great time just hanging out, talking, laughing, goofing off, and just being sisters.


I like this picture! We look so cute!


She is so pretty! Happy Birthday Mallory!


Road kill!


A lake nearby......


Rocks crossing a narrow part of the lake....

And yes.....we did walk across! :)


Fun jumps!


Smile!


Cool pic I thought you might like to see....


And the dancer of me comes out!


Are you surprised???


If I had a facebook...I would use this as a profile pic...

Good job Mallory! Maybe you should become a photographer...


Some ducks we saw swimming in the lake...

I almost felt like National Geographic, but still a good photo.

Mallory had to save me because I almost fell in... :)


Beautiful once again!


Our gangsta pose...



Rasberry Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake!

Happy Birthday Mallory!


A gorgeous hanging flower basket down at the Plaza.

They have tons of these.


And of course...the Cheesecake Factory!


3 comments:

Tuffyw said...

when Mallory was roadkill, did she fall off a bike? Every time we pass "the spot" on the Silver Comet trail we talk about her.

DICK said...

Mallory,
I'll bet you gained more weight on the cheesecake dessert than in the past three months!
Love,
Papa

Bekah said...

WE MISS YOU!!!!!
I hope all is well and I'm excited that y'all are dancing again. Love the toe, I've had a few fall off in my day... always delightful:) Happy B-day Mal, sorry I missed it. I'll be keeping up with your blog more offen now:) Much love from the south land!