January 18, 2011

KP: Metropolis, Illinois 11-2-10








KP Writes:

When we travel home to Georgia, our route takes us past Metropolis, Illinois, the famed home of Superman. Typically we have our sights on the south and do not eve
n slow down, knowing that Padukah, KY is just a few miles down the interstate. In November, however, we succumbed to the temptation to stop and visit downtown. Not to worry, we saw all that there was to see in a matter of minutes. And, we did get some fun pictures. The girls' favorite was the "I am She" pose at the feet of Superman. From the look of confusion and the laughter, I do not think they have seen the show enough to understand Jeff tied up in knots trying to change clothes in the phone booth.

Love ya,
Super Moma

2 comments:

Tuffyw said...

Jeff - You look good as Superman. Even have a touch of grey hair. I was there about 26-27 years ago on choir tour. I will see if I can find the picture. That would be an interesting picture.

DICK said...

I want to see the one with you all flying!!!!!!!!