January 18, 2011

KP: Girlfriends Do Wedding Rehearsal Dinner

KP writes:

I am so far behind in sharing photos,
maybe I can upload one a day to give you a snapshot of some of the happenings since October.

Here, my high school girlfriends (and Elizabeth's daughter) pose after having the privilege of 'doing' Noah and Jenna Lucas' rehearsal dinner for our precious girlfriend, Donna Sue. It was great fun.

Come back tomorrow to see if I have more posts with pictures uploaded. (And still check out the 2 real 'articles' Jeff and I wrote below and Ashton's January 9th birthday post.)
Love, Kristian

4 comments:

Donna Sue said...

And Donna Sue thanks you very much too! That will stay with me forever. You will never know just how much that touched my heart for each of you to help me in that way. I couldn't have done it without you all. May God bless you richly! I love you so BIG!... Donna Sue

Doe said...

What a great looking bunch of (girls)??? You are blessed to have stayed connected all of these years. I believe it is called unconditional love..............

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the picture! It was so great to get together again with my girls who help me feel normal! I truly love your visits and just wish we could be together more! By the way, I don't really understand the blog stuff, so hopefully I do this right!

DICK said...

It is hard to believe that you all have kept so actively in touch on such frequency over so many years!