January 2, 2010

KP: Brrrrr!

I have just 2 things to say:

Right now for Grandview, MO (64030):
Clear and 3 degrees, feels like -10.


And:


Saturday, Jan. 2 -scattered flurries-
high/low= 15/6 degrees
Sunday, Jan. 3 -scattered flurries- 18/3
Monday, Jan. 4 -sun- 18/-1
Tuesday, Jan. 5 - mostly cloudy - 19/14
Wednesday, Jan. 6 - snow- 18/9
Thursday, Jan. 7 - cloudy - 13/3
Friday, Jan. 8 - partly cloudy - 17/12
Saturday, Jan. 9 - mostly sunny 28/13

Looks like a heat wave by Ashton's birthday!!

If you come to visit, I suggest you bring a sweater.

Love ya,
Kristian

5 comments:

Tuffyw said...

Brrrrr.

It is cold here too but I guess in a week or two we will probably hit 65 degrees. You have to love Atlanta weather.

tuffkel said...

Can you send us some snow, please?!

Judy said...

Some people will do anything to "one up family members". But . . . I'll just keep this miserable "teen" weather that we're having and not try to out do you!!!!

It was probably colder in my bedroom this morning than it was in yours, though - it was 45 degrees.

love you, Moma

Doe said...

Why do you think I moved south 36 years ago............Jeff I brought you south and that is where you all belong............

DICK said...

Amen to Doe's Jan. 3 comment!