January 8, 2010

AP: Day 11-14: Christmas Vacation

AP Writes:

I'm so sorry it took me this long to finish the Christmas vacation but here is a quick review of what happened. On Wednesday, day 11, we didn't do anything but Nana and Moma ran around getting last minute things together for Christmas. Then on Thursday, day 12, we went to Grandma and Papa's house for Christmas Eve. We had a great time being with the family and eating crab bisque! Everything was so yummy and I was so full! On Friday morning, day 13, we spent the night at Grandma and Papa's, we did the Price Christmas. I got a purple ipod from my parents!!! Then we went to Nana and Papa's for Christmas night. It was so much fun and REALLY loud!!! It was so good to see and play with all my little cousins. We even got to have the show! (Wow-wow, Hamburger Hill, and Munchie know what I'm talking about!) Then we got to spend the night with Gabriel and Victoria and be lazy buns all morning day 14! Then we had the joy of packing up everything we brought with us and acquired into a seemed like it would never fit car! All in all we had a fabulous time in Georgia for Christmas.



As soon as we got back in Missouri we got back into the full swing of things for OneThing '09. The conference was incredible!!!! We had the joy of hosting 4 guys from Georgia at our house for the conference. We had so much fun sharing our home so that others could experience KC too!!! Anytime you want to come just give my mom a call! Then school started!!!! YEAH! All in all, our break was a ton of fun! And my birthday is tomorrow!!!!!!!!! I'm super excited! Anyway, I gotta run cause my mom needs me to do something. Have a great day!

No comments: