January 21, 2010

MP: Pants on the Ground

MP writes:

Aloha Y'all,

How are you????? If some of this sounds a little strange its because I'm having to use some vocabulary words in this blog.

A couple days after Grandma and Papa left :'( Miss Kelly Smith came out here from Redding, CA, to see us. Long story short, because of the frozen fog in KC (whatever that might be) her flight was changed and she got to be in GA for one hour. Wahoo!!!!!

Just for you, Miss Kelly, I'm going to write a little song! "PANTS ON THE GROUND, LOOKING LIKE A F**L WHICH YA PANTS ON THE GROUND, GOLD IN THE MOUTH, HAT TURNED SIDEWAYS, LOOKING LIKE A F**L WHICH YA PANTS ON THE GROUND." Haha, when you sing it, you have to say it with a lisp. (Miss Kelly, it might behoove us not to sing that in public because some people might think were a little zany. We also shouldn't do our creepy smile and psycho laugh:)

On Monday I will be babysitting Olivia Prior. Yeah! I'm soo excited. This also might be a weekly thing.

I love dance so much!!! We have started that back!!! I missed it a bunch. Although the other day we had to do prances in jazz and we all looked so hilarious.
Sunday after I had danced quite a bit on Saturday, my back was so sore that I wanted to wail! But I soon got over it.

As much as enjoyed the snow I'm thankful that most all of it is gone and only the big clumps are left. It has been above 32 degrees for about a week even if the highest was only 40 something degrees. Haha!!! But the one downer on all the snow going away is that black dirty slush is taking over. YUCK!!!!!!! It really is disgusting. You roll your pants up to about mid calf and freeze till you get inside so that you don't get that nasty mixture of dirty snow and salt on your pants. Ewwe! Because if you don't roll your pants then your pants get all crusty and hard. Blah! Also , if you step onto a ice blob you will drench your pants because it's really a puddle underneath the thin sheet of ice. So many useful things that you learn in the frozen tundra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Tuesday, Peter and Masha are coming to our house and their tentative plans are to stay with us till Saturday. We're so excited. If you want to come visit us give us a call.

School is going hard and strong again. Ahh. \Also the awakening meetings are back into the flow of things too!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Uncle Mike, you're coming out here soon right?

Love always,
Mallory

3 comments:

DICK said...

I'm going to see how many of the words that you had to use I can guess:
behoove, zany, wail, prances, crusty, drench, tundra,tentative, disgusting

Let me know if I got any of them correct! [I'm sure wail is one of them!]

Doe said...

Pant's on the Ground has become Papa's favorite song and he goes around the house singing it, he makes up his own verses. This is very interesting.....I wondered how long it would take for you to discover the disadvantages of snow. Crust and salt on your pants bottoms..........sush, sush maybe you will get some fresh snow before winter is over. LOVE YOU ALL

Judy said...

It's great to get an update, even if part of it is an "assignment". Sounds like you and "zany Kelley" are a great pair! (No offense Kelley - you keep us boring people in stitches.)

Love you.