January 15, 2010

MP: Wazz Up??

MP Writes:

Hey All,
How are you? So here is a little quickly update ... if you have already read about some of it then just ignore it ha ha!
Well just before Christmas i got a cell phone and I'm ssssssssssssssooooooooooo excited about that ... thanks! Then we had an amazing Christmas. After that we made the long drive back home to MO. It started snowing somewhere in Illinois.
The OneThing Conference started less than 24 hours after we got back to our house. The conference was so powerful and absolutely fabulous. I personally felt the love of God in a new way and it awakened my heart to love him more.
Not two weeks later was Ashton's birthday!!! She had a great time. Also for her birthday Grandma and Papa came up to visit us. (They surprise Ashton and I. Thank you Grandma and Papa!!)
I am so happy that we have family and friends that loves us enough to come and see us. And to stay in communication with us. I love y'all so very much!!!
Love Always,
Mallory :<)

2 comments:

DICK said...

Did you give Ashton her 18 + 1 to grow on spankings for Papa???

Tuffyw said...

Ashton is old!!!! I am glad your grandma and grandpa got to come see you in the frozen tundra.