January 10, 2010

AP: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

AP Writes:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!! :) Yesterday, January 9th, was my first birthday in Missouri!!! (Well last year was technically the first but we moved on my birthday so I was in Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Illinois.) I had a great time at dance taking modern class and they even sang happy birthday to me! Then, a couple of my dance friends came over and we ate pizzas for lunch. Afterwards, we went outside and played in the snow! It was a lot of fun. After that we went inside to warm up and then ate dinner: chicken, rice, and green beans! While we were eating dinner we watched the PHWD's Christmas show from 2008 since they had never seen it before. Then we had cake. It was a yellow cake with butter cream icing and a chocolate moose in-between layer in the cake. It was so yummy!!!! We also got to have frozen fruit: strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries. It was really good. We played the board game Life and opened presents. Then we talked, laughed, and had a good time until 4 in the morning! I had so much fun! My 18th birthday was amazing!



The best part about my birthday was that Grandma and Papa drove 800 miles just to be here for my 18th birthday! They are awesome!!!! They traveled through rain, sleet, and snow to get here. :) They even blessed me with buying pizza for my party and the delicious cake! I'm so happy they are here! Even though it wasn't too long ago that we saw them at Christmas, it is exciting to have them here in our new home!


I still can't believe I'm an old lady!!!! Now I can buy cigarettes (not that I would ever want to---one puff and I would choke and die!!!!), lottery tickets (Not), and vote! Yeah!!! :) I'm excited about all that the Lord has in store for me this 18th year that He has given me life!!! I'll write more later! TTYL!!!! :)

4 comments:

Tuffyw said...

Not old.... just aged!

Price Family said...

As I recently heard, "Not old, just been here a lot of years!"
Moma/Kristian

DICK said...

And absolutely no dipping either!!!!

Doe said...

No way !!!!! we will take a few years away from you and you will be 15 again.