August 31, 2009

AP: Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally decided to pull out the pictures! I just wanted to show you some things that we've gotten to do over the summer since being back here at KC. Well as you can see my dad has built us a shed here in our back yard! We are so excited to finally have a place to store our yard tools! I dug around in the garage to find the missing springs I needed to be able to put up the trampoline and placed it to the right of the shed. Mallory and I decided we would sometime in the future build a really nice pool to the right of the trampoline so that we could jump off the shed onto the trampoline and cannonball into the pool. Needless to say our parents didn't think to highly of that idea.


About 1 month ago my team for Audra Hartke went to the Cheesecake Factory down at the Plaza in downtown KC to celebrate our last set together. Then about two weeks later, my friend Chastity G. took me to the Plaza for some girl time. We ate pizza at the California Pizza Kitchen and then hung out and talked. I had an amazing time. Well, for Mallory's birthday, which was in June, I wanted to take her somewhere special. I put it off because we were going home for three weeks, then we moved, then we did ATC, then we started school and time really just got away from me. But Sunday I took her to the Plaza for her birthday. We had an awesome time taking pictures, talking, goofing off, and just being sisters. We got even got to go to a really nice Starbucks at the Plaza. We went to several stores and held up shirts and sunglasses and took pictures. It was so much fun. We ended the night at the Cheesecake Factory with a garlic bread appetizer and a Chocolate Rasberry Truffle cheesecake for dessert. It was really yummy!


This is Tamice's team. We got to perform in a park for a community event. It was a powerful time of worship and ministering to the Lord. It was a lot of fun!


This is Queen Mother. She prayed for her neighborhood for several years and has seen breakthrough in this area of town. She is in her 70s and still praying for her family. She paid for all the food and for the entire event. God has blessed her so much to be able to pour into this communtiy! (ps. she is hilarious!)

Moma also had her birthday in August. We had a really nice day spending time with her and enjoying the day.

Well, that's all I have right now. I'll see if I can download some of the pictures from Mallory and my adventure to the Plaza so you can see them. Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is great to see a new posting and especially with pictures! Since I emailed you some muscadines, how about you emailing me a bit of that rasberry truffle--was there any left!?
Love,
Pawpaw

Judy said...

Pictures are great! And so is the "life update"! I wish KC was closer to Atlanta - I'd like to "stop by" to see the new house.

Love,
Nana