August 28, 2009

MP: Life

MP writes:

Hey,

So here is a little update on my life:

While I was at Awakening Teen Camp I met a girl named Polly and then later I found out that she danced. Also I came to realize that she danced at a dance studio that Ashton and I have been looking at. It is called Dramatic Truth Dance Studio. On Tues. I went with my mom and sister to register for a few dance classes. Right now I am being responsible for paying for my dance classes. So I am having to majorly trust that the Lord will provide a way for me to keep dancing. One way I know that He is going to do that because He has already given me a babysitting job once every other Sat.


I am full swing back into school now and I have all of my new school books:) For history I am getting to read great books that I really enjoy. I am trying to get my school done early every day. The days that I do get off early are really nice:) Other than that school is going great.

God is really teaching me on how to trust in Him and how much faith is in a mustard seed. Do any of y'all know the song It Is a Big Big House well I heard it on the radio the other day and started to do the motions:) those of you who had anything to with the Garden when we had the "cottages"(trailers) know what I am talking about. Well that is how big my daddy(spiritually talking) is. And my Father's house is HUGE!!!!!! Here are a few verses that go with that topic.

Matthew 7:11 11If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Philippians 4:19 19And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

I love y'all so much!!!!!!

Love always, Mallory

1 comment:

Judy said...

I'm so glad that someone in KC is blogging regularly! We get encouraged to "come back" to read when there is often something NEW.

I'm blown away by the way God is building your ability to truly trust in His provision. Let us hear about it when you start going to dance class.

Love you,
Nana