June 5, 2010

Personal Note From Ashton in Response to Moma's Email

Re: How are you doing?
...
From:
Ashton Price
...

To:Kristian Price


Hi. I'm doing well. My coral foot wound (bottom of right foot) is doing really well. It is almost done healing..... Yeah, Gma and I did take a tumble. That one still hurts a lot but is okay. The most painful thing is walking/dancing.....mostly just putting the heel on the ground. (my left foot). But my team has been super and is taking care of me nicely. I have so many bruises all over my legs from random things (some escalator, some not) and I have a dollar size rug burn on my knee that really hurts. But I'm doing really well. Kirsti and I took wounded leg pictures. It is pretty funny! Side note....when Gma fell on me, my suitcase handle broke on both sides so they just broke it off altogether. So we should try to return it when we get back. The boys have been so sweet in helping me carry it. We just trade suitcases and they struggle with making it obey while I roll theirs. I think part of it too is cause it hurts to put my heel on the ground so I just hobble along. =)

We are finally in Japan!!!! We already had one home stay near Yokohama and a performance (which was in a beautiful glass building-Crystal Chapel-Moma you would have loved it. The perfect glass house in the mountains!) The performance was difficult spiritually and physically. But thankfully physically none of us felt any pain while dancing. It just all came back after! =) We are currently in Shizouka. Dr. Kawase is preaching this morning and we are doing two pieces. I love this team so much! It will be super hard to not see them again until September! =) Well since I have to share the computer I better go. I love you all so much!!!!!!

Love,
Ashton =)


From: Kristian Price <>
To: "Price, Ashton" <>
Sent: Sat, June 5, 2010 11:32:03 PM
Subject: How are you doing?

I just wanted to check and see how you were doing? Is your cut from the coral healing? (your foot) I read where you and Grandma took a tumble. How is your hand? I am sure that it was a scary time for everyone, but especially for Grandma. I know she was embarrassed but things happen to everyone and we are just glad she was not hurt. I love you. I look forward to hearing all about your time there.
Love,
Moma

No comments: