June 20, 2010

Back in the USA..... =)

AP writes:

Well, I have been home for a week now. I can't believe that much time has passed by! It has been good to be with my family and re-adjust to the time zone. Jet lag hasn't been too bad which I am forever thankful for. Abi slept for 19 hours once we got home. Now that's what I call a deep sleep!

I am hoping to be able to put LOTS of pictures on the blog soon. We downloaded all of the pictures into the Kawase's computers so I should get them sometime near the end of this week and then figure out how to put bunches on the blog! 

It was amazing to see God work through us when we least expected it and felt the least usable for ministry. God truly does move in mysterious ways. Being able to see another view of who God is and see Him through the eyes of a different culture group was an incredible experience. Many good friendships were made and others were strengthened. I am so thankful that God allowed this trip to be written in my history! God is so good!!!! =)

I'll write more later. I am currently trying to study to take another test before I leave for Georgia in a week. I'll post pictures soon!!!!! See ya in July! =)

1 comment:

DICK said...

I would love to see the pictures, but even more can't wait to hear from you face to face!
Love,
Pap