June 4, 2010

MP: First week as the only child

MP writes:

I have to say that it has been fun being the only child for a week. And I still have one plus to go. :)

This week has been quite fabulous for variable reasons.

One is that on Sunday we started the week by going downtown with the Skeeles, the Kelleys, Aunt Jen ( the Skeeles blood aunt), and the Kopplins. We all took dinner/lunch and stayed there from three pm until about eleven because they had fireworks. It was on the hill in front of Union station for those of you that have been here. That was very pleasurable and exciting.

That morning we had moved everything out of my room and closet into Ashton's room with all her stuff as well. It is very crowded in there. When I post pictures I will defiantly put one of her room in there.

On Monday Daddy primed everything that needed to be primed with the first coat and painted the ceiling as well. On Tuesday he did the second Priming coat and Mommy and I went to pick out the paint colors.

And that left us on Wednesday so because I was babysitting and wanted to do the first stroke he bought the paint later than sooner so he got on his meeting and we painted the walls that night after writing scripture on them. Now we have the hard part left. Painting what I want at the top. Oh well, I know that we can do it because we are intelligent.

If you did not know I am a sesquipedalian. In case you do not know what that means it means that I am a person who uses ginormous words.
One of them is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Isn't that an awesome word????

Love always,
Mallory:)*

LOOK AT THE SMILEY IT HAS A TONGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Tuffyw said...

Come paint at my house. I have things that need to be done. Then you can be child number three for a while.

Doe said...

Papa said you are crazy and he doesn't know where you get it from!!!!!!! I am so glad the room will be nice and clean when I visit in August. Thanks paint team. Love you Mallory

Judy said...

Well, I've almost gotten all of the KC and Kenya trip "stuff" put away so that it's possible to get to my walls - too bad that you're not here to help paint them.
Of course, as I was putting away all the KC and Kenya trip I started putting summer camp things in a pile in the living room, so it couldn't be that room.
Love you, Nana