May 27, 2010

MP: Ashton is off to Japan

MP writes:

Hello,

As you all know Ashton leaves very early tomorrow morning. I am excited that I will be the only child even though I know that I will miss her a lot. But while she is gone I will have a good time.

So my plans are to chill do a little reading, a little school, and paint my room.
I can not wait to do that. It will be so much fun .... I will also be looking in library books to get some decorating tips.

Instead of worship outreach out here for dance every other year this studio does this thing where the parents can come and watch a class and maybe see a piece that we have done. And tonight is my last one and my favorite one. It is for jazz and we are doing a piece to a song from the Passion of Christ. It is awesome. It reminds me of the pieces that Mrs. Whitney did, the ones that you feel like your going to pass out after. I love those.

Love ya,
Mallory

3 comments:

Tuffyw said...

Will you come paint at our house? We need the fence painted again.

Doe said...

Hi Mall, Yes I heard about your dancing, it was great !!!!! now on to the painting. Maybe you can help Papa paint the deck while you are here??? That should be entainment for the year !!!!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Also you will be the big 15 years. Love you,

Judy said...

I know that the last of dance (showing off the jazz piece) was a blast! Wish we could have seen you!
Love, Nana