May 11, 2010

AP: I'm a JUNIOR!!!!!!!

AP writes:

As of today, I am officially a college JUNIOR!!!!! Though I am still a highschool senior graduating in a few weeks, I passed another test today. I took Art of the Western World giving me 60 credits. I had to take it at a different college, Columbia College of Kansas City, because UMKC doesn't offer DANTES tests to non military personelle and Johnson County Community College doesn't test until Thursday. The college was so tiny!!! I saw three different classrooms that were made to hold about 12 students! I have acquired all my credits since the end of October until the beginning of May. These are a list of tests that I have taken and passed:

Analyzing and Interpreting Literature
Natural Science
College Math
American Literature
U.S. History 1
College Algebra
Western Civilization 1
Western Civilization 2
American Government
English Composition
English Literature
Humanities
Art of the Western World

My next one is Social Science and History. Then I plan on doing Introduction to Sociology. Hopefully I will be able to accomplish both of these and have 71 credits before I leave for Japan.......which by the way is in 16 days!!!!! I'm super excited and cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store. More to come later!!!! =)

1 comment:

DICK said...

Wow! That's amazing. High graduation in May, and now college graduation 9-12 months later! You'll wear out my poor Honda driving to KC for graduations.
Love, Papa