April 16, 2010

MP: Many Buckets in one

MP writes:

Hello,

How are you??? Well I am going to do several different entries to this blog entry.

On our trip to Oklahoma we stayed in tents as you know from previous blogs. I'm not sure if they told you but I led worship that Sunday morning on Easter... using a CD of course. But we had a great service and to be honest with you I felt the Lord there more than I had all week. Another favorite time of the trip was seeing the baby colt. I loved being able to go to the Little House on the Prairie Farm.

Then on that Tuesday Gabby and Victoria, my cousins, came out here and we had a fabulous time doing everything especially coming up with code names for each other. HAHA!!!! One of the days they were here Ashton and I took them to the Plaza to see what shops were there and then to the Cheese Cake Factory. We each got an appetizer and we all split a cheese cake wedge. Oh boy was it delicious!!!!!!!!!! The day before they came out here was their dad's birthday. (Uncle Tuffy) Also this Wednesday there was another birthday in my family. My cousin, Abram, turned 3 years old!!!!!!!!! Yeah, he is such a big boy. I love you!!!!

On Sunday a guy from my home church, Jules, is going to marry Bethany...which makes me think how we are Jesus' bride and how he is our bridegroom. I am just happy that my God wants me to be His and that He wants to be with me for eternity. I guess the point I am trying to say is CONGRATS Jules and Bethany!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love Y'all. (sorry if I used IHOP lingo)

Love always,
Mallory

2 comments:

Tuffyw said...

Gabby and Victoria loved coming out to see ya'll.

DICK said...

Guess what? Abram is 4!
Love,
Papa