April 21, 2010

AP: 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AP writes:

Just wanted to say that this is the 200th blog on my families blog page!!!! Cool-y-o!

I just wanted to let you all know that I am 100% percent funded!!!!!!!!! YAY GOD!!!!!! Thank you so much to all of you who have supported me financially and in prayer. It means so much to me!

A couple of prayer needs:
>Kirste's graduation is on Sunday! Yay! Pray that all of our bodies would function properly and have lots of strength.........as well as for Emily and Kirste to have grace! (they are the ones graduating) Kirste has been feeling ill as well so healing for her so she can perform her best on Sunday!
>Abi's neck. She pulled a muscle in her neck and is unable to completely move her neck which hinders her in rehearsing dances and she needs to be able to perform this weekend in the graduation.
>All of us students trying to finish up school before the trip. For most of us we leave the Friday of the last week of school.
>The Heiwa church in Japan we will be ministering to. Our brothers and sisters need our prayers in this time in their life.
>Clarity for Natalie and for the other travelers regarding how we are to minister in Hiroshima.
>Wisdom for Mr. and Mrs. Kawase as they continue to establish more specifics of our trip.

I just want to thank you again for being a part of this journey in my life! It is a blessing to know you are behind me! =)

More to come later...........

God Bless!

1 comment:

Tuffyw said...

I agree with the previous comment. (Can't you read in a different language?)

Really - We are praying. I know God has you going for his purpose. Thanks for being obedient. Have fun.