April 28, 2010

AP: The Countdown Begins...........

AP writes:

Well, due to today being April 28th, we officially have 30 days until we leave for Taiwan/Japan! It is very exciting but also very scary because we have so much to do before then! I was actually able to go to some thrift stores today with Moma, Nana (Judy), and Mallory and find some shorts to wear on the trip. I had outgrown all of my shorts and was groaning at the thought of having to wear full length jeans in the rainy season! Since we only had a short time to be able to shop, we prayed that God would send us to the right stores and supply all the clothing I needed. God is so good! We were able to find great deals, shorts, and a skirt that I needed for the trip.

We now have a rehearsal schedule for the rest of our dance rehearsals. We will be practicing from 7:30-9:30pm on Fridays and 2:30 to 5pm on Saturdays until we leave. Pray for us to be able to complete all of the dances we had originally planned. Due to other performances taking the priority, we have not been able to accomplish all that we had hoped to by this time.

I also was able to go get my shots today. Yay????? =/ My arm hurts but I know its a whole lot better than actually getting the real disease! Dance is interesting though with an achy arm.......=)

I will update you more soon!!!! =) Be Blessed!!!!!!


Ps. Kirsti's graduation was amazing!!!!!!!!! She and Emily both did an amazing job and we are so proud of them! Abi's neck is also feeling so much better. Thank you for praying!!!!!!! =)

2 comments:

Tuffyw said...

I would be happy to help give you the shots if needed.

You know you will need to take tons of pictures to post when you get back.

DICK said...

We really enjoyed Kirsti's program--it was amazing--and especially seeing you in it! She really has a lot of talent.
Love,
Papa