July 9, 2009

AP: Two days....and oh my goodness!!!!

Hello all! Well we have only been back for two days now and it feels like we have done two weeks worth of work! We got back on Monday evening about 9:30pm.......a long 14 & 1/2 hour drive. On Tuesday we went to our new house and unloaded the uhaul of the last of our stuff from Georgia. Then since we had the big 'moving van' we decided to use it to transport as much stuff as possible. So we made two more huge loads that day. On Wednesday we continued to haul more stuff on the uhaul. We almost got the whole garage, which we have been using as a store all, of our rental house emptied out! We also did the yardwork at our new house. I'll tell you one thing for sure......we bought ourselves some grass! Mallory and I mowed the lawn while our parents weedeated, edged, etc. We also cleaned out our fish pond!!! We have 13 fish.......7 orange and 6 white. (As my dad said, 'Jesus and his 12 disciples'. This is funny because the people who owned the house before us last name was Goforth. Funny huh?)

Today the goal is to pick out paint and start painting the inside of our new house. I am so excited!!! Well, I gotta go since my muscles are needed. (My muscles are so tired they might just decided to wither away so they don't have to be used anymore! They have carried a ton of boxes!) Anyway, I hope to write more soon! Have a blessed week!

Love ya!
Ashton :)

1 comment:

Tuffyw said...

We want pictures!!!!!!!!!!