July 9, 2009

KP: We Are Back

KP Writes:

Hello everyone!! We are back from our fantastic trip to GA. We were able to visit with all of our family, see many friends, share what God is doing in our lives and at IHOP-KC with several home groups.

One of our highlights was attending our home church's Summer Youth Camp. (the one I started attending in 1976!) Jeff and I were counselors and the girls went as students. (duh) Let me tell you, God is moving with those teens (and adults). It is so exciting to see how He is raising up a prayer movement all across the earth, and He is not leaving out those in the Cobb, Paulding Co. area! God is raising up radical forerunners and healing revivalists who are passionately in love with Him, who know how to pray to see heaven on earth!! What an incredible time to be alive!! I say come Lord Jesus! (Let the Spirit and the Bride say come!!)

I will try to write in "snippets" as I have so many things screaming to be taken care of now that we are back in MO. Hopefully pictures are in the future. We are now living between two houses so the month of July looks pretty wild.

God is good, all the time! He loves us!!

Love,
Kristian


No comments: