July 17, 2009

AP: New Blog

Hello Everyone!

Just thought I would let you know that I started my own blog to write down my thoughts and feelings on life. I was inspired by a couple of my mentors and thought it would be cool if I did one of my own as well as wrote some on the family one. The address to my new blog is
http://purplemyrrh.blogspot.com. I am very excited to see what God lays on my heart to share with his children. Tomorrow I start ATC, the summer teen camp at IHOP. I am very excited to see what God reveals these next two weeks. I couldn't help but smile when I got back from RiverStone's sumer camp, Awakening, and read the name of IHOP's camp, AWAKENING Teen Camp! It about made me burst I was so excited. Well, I gotta go unpack some more boxes......ttyl!

Love ya!
Ashton :)

No comments: