March 23, 2011

AP: 300th post!!!!!!!!!!!

AP writes:

WOW!!!!! This is the 300th post on our family blog!!!! I can't believe how much God has been teaching my family! It is so much fun to go back and read old posts!


Well........I have some pretty exciting news for you! March 23rd, 2011 is a very special day. =) Today I took my Introduction to Educational Psychology CLEP test and passed. This moved my credits up to 120 which means.......

I'M A COLLEGE GRAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

I now have a Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies. =) I won't actually graduate until June but I've done all the work, so for me it counts as graduation! =) I'm so excited I'm about ready to burst! My parents and Mallory met me afterword and took me to eat Chipotle! =) It's still very hard for my brain to comprehend that I don't have any more school! As for the rest of my year I have lots of things to keep me busy! I am currently working on our dance performance we are doing in June called Firstborn from the Dead and Sleeping Beauty. =) So that takes lots of time. I get to start playing piano again as well as do Calculus I and II for fun! I miss math so much, so I am going to do those and then I'll probably be done. =) I am also preparing to go to China this summer! I'm still working out all the little details but so far it looks like I'll be going for about a month. So I am starting to learn Mandarin Chinese. =) And then in August, I'm going to start my second degree. I will be attending IHOP's Bible school, IHOPU, and getting a four year degree in Biblical Studies. =)
Another exciting thing is I'm getting a facebook! I don't have time to set it up today, but I'll probably have one by this weekend......so look me up! =)

So cool that I got to post my graduation as the family's 300th post!!!!! =) Hope ya'll have a fabulous day!

Love,
Ashton =)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

3 thoughts:

1) Be sure you take Greek at IHOPU.

2) I still don't think you should get a facebook....

3)I can't believe you do Calculus for fun. Thats a little weird... (or shall I say interesting...)



Adios!

Kurt Miller said...

3 thoughts:

1) Be sure you take Greek at IHOPU.

2) I still don't think you should get a facebook....

3)I can't believe you do Calculus for fun. Thats a little weird... (or shall I say interesting...)



Adios!

DICK said...

So even though we heard the graduation news via phone, we must have "slept through" this post--at least the part about your Facebook, since we just found out about that while we were out of town this weekend! That's exciting!
Love,
Papa