December 15, 2009

AP: Day 2: Christmas Vacation








On Monday we got to sleep in!!! YAY!!! I haven't been able to sleep in for a very long time because life is just so busy. It was very refreshing to be able to get some extra sleep!!!!





Then Mallory and I got to go shopping with Grandma! We were each given a little spending money, Grandmas says every girl needs a little spending money, and we decided to go to Target. The Target right by their house is the biggest Target in the nation. Pretty neat that it is so close to their house! :)





We found a couple of cute shirts and then stopped to get some icies!!! They were delicious. Then we decided to stop by Kohls.





I absolutely love Kohls. I think it is Grandma and I's favorite store! I love that they always have good deals and Grandma had a coupon as well. We found a few more cute shirts, and Mallory some earrings, and proceeded to come home where another surprise was awaiting us.







We met Unker Tuppy (Uncle Tuffy) and Aunt Kelda for dinner at Chili's. Chili's had a deal so that you could get an appetizer, 2 entres, and a desert for cheaper than what we would have gotten just regular dinners. So Mallory and I split Texas Cheese fries, each got Cajun Chicken Pasta (if you have never tried it.....you should!! It's delicious!), and a brownie sundae. It was really good.





Then Uncle Tuffy and Aunt Kelda told us why they had wanted to meet with us......they love us, yes, but there was more to the story. They were buying our family phones!!!! So Mallory and I about burst out of our skin with excitment realizing that Mallory would have a phone and that we would have unlimited texting!!!! Everyone kept making fun of me saying the "whale" was coming out again everytime I would get excited and squeak. Mallory and I got blue xenons, Moma got a red xenon, and Daddy got a silver flight. They are so cool!!! Mallory and I both broke 100 text messages that night!!! Moma even texted me good night!!! Well, that is the end of Day 2! :)










3 comments:

Tuffyw said...

Good thing for unlimited texting!!!!!!!!!!!

DICK said...

Uncle Tuffy: just so you will know, out phone contract is up next November!

DICK said...

No sleeping in at Old Trace Rd.....we start splitting wood at 6am!