December 3, 2009

AP: Christmas Show!!!




We had our first show this morning!!! It went very well and we are super excited for the rest of this weekend. Hopefully we will take some pictures so we can put them on the blog so that you can see them. I'm rag doll (raggedy ann), African, and Waltz of the Flowers. Mallory is Russian and American. We absolutely love our parts! We have had rehearsals all week and Wed. night we were in the theater from 3pm-11:30. Then we had to be back at the theater at 7:30 for the 9:30am show!!! I was only able to sleep for 4 hours and I feel like I am sleep walking. My body is aching and is a constant reminder that I am finally back into what I love to do after my long 9 month break. Well I have lots of school to do......


Only 8 more days till we're home for Christmas break! See you soon!


Love ya!
Ashton :)

2 comments:

DICK said...

Wish we were there to see you all dance. Maybe you can do so when you get here!
Love,
Pa Pa

Price Family said...

You both danced beautifully! I am so thankful to see the two of you using the gifts God has given you in worship and in ministry presenting the gospel message to those who might not necessarily enter the doors of a 'church'.
Love,
Moma