March 2, 2009

MP: So Cooool

Mallory writes:

Hey y'all,

This one is going to be a quick one but exciting. So there is this boy in INTRO to IHOP and his name is Kaeo, but that is really just a side note. On Friday night at youth, he and I went to Ben, one of the leaders,to ask him if I could sing and Ashton could sing and play the piano on one of the youth worship teams at the Justice Prayer Room (JPR). He told me sure and do you want to sing tonight at youth? At first I said NO but then Kaeo told me that there was no point in me asking if I never used the yes answer. So of course I did a not smart thing and said I will sing if my friend ,Caitlyn, sings. Guess what? She happened to be singing that night, so that meant I had to sing on the mic if I wanted to keep my promise. So I sang on Friday night!!!!! Then on Monday night(tonight) I sang in a two hour set in the JPR. It was Awesome!!!
It is also fun to be able to hold a mic in your hand that is more than just my karaoke.

Also at least once a week in the Global Prayer Room (GPR) I pray on the mic in rapid fire. The GPR is on the internet live. It is kinda fun to be leading the world in prayer or the room in worship. I love all of you!

Love ya,
Mallory

2 comments:

DICK said...

Mallory,
Papa loves your posts, but with my old eyes, the green ink is hard to read! Can you make it BOLD? Or a different color??

Doe said...

Hi Mallory,
I remember the Christmas you received your Karaoke, I knew then that a STAR was born. How wonderful it is that you are now singing for the Lord. We love you, Grandma