March 26, 2009

MP: Awesome

MP writes:

Hi,

Okay, so right now I am so happy because on Tuesday I was able to hear Ron Downing's team, Justin Rizzo AND Laura Hackett's team. I love her voice, :) And then I heard Grace Kim!!!!! It was absolutely wonderful. Then today, Thursday, we get to be in the prayer room while Tim Reimherr's team, Nathan Panke's team, and Justin Rizzo AND Laura Hackett's team are playing.

Now for something I have learned. I am going to tell you something that you may already know but it really just hit rock bottom with me one day this week in the prayer room. It is a diagram so it may be a little hard to understand the way I put it.

1)Here it is: God the Father is two things. One is easy. He is like your earthly father. So whatever picture you have of your dad is the picture you have of God the Father. The second part of that is He is the "body" which is the identity, protection, and provision.

2)Jesus, the Son of God, is like your siblings or your friends. Also He is like the "soul." That means companionship and communication. Y'all this is amazing once you let God help you think about it.

3)The Holy Spirit is like your mother. Also He is like the "spirit." (hehehe) The Spirit is comforter, nurturer and he teaches us. Seriously think about that for a moment. If you went to Sozo that is where I got the diagram. This diagram is called the father ladder. Pray about this whole diagram and see what God tells you through it! I love you guys!!!

Love ya,
Mallory :)

4 comments:

Amy W. said...

I love reading your blog. I feel like I'm reading a devotion!!

Judy said...

Mallory,
Sounds like you've learned bunches about Sozo. If you still lived here, Terry might be talking about training you to participate on a Sozo team.
Love, Nana

tuffkel said...

Tim Reimherr ROCKS! But, I'm not going to covet!

Unknown said...

Mallory,

That was beautiful. I never thought about GOD, JESUS, and the HOLY SPIRIT in that context.

PapaJack