January 31, 2009

MP: New Life

Mallory writes:

Hey y'all,
I had a great Christmas!!! My favorite thing about it was probably being able to be around my family and friends. After Christmas we went to OneThing in Kansas City, and this year's OneThing I believe was the most impacting or influential one that I have ever been to.

So this year the leaders decided to change up how they did most of the conference. At one point of each day we had always broken up and gone into little teaching groups but this year we never broke up into those small groups things. Instead we all stayed put and Mike Bickle taught.During this time he taught on eschatology, which means end times. Personally I thought that it was all very helpful because now I understand the end times much better than I ever did or thought that I would for a long time. I had thought that I was too young to be able to figure out what he was talking about. But when he said that he knew 8 year old kids that knew about eschatology I thought to myself well it will be very helpful if I know what will happen in the end times. So knowing that people younger than me could do it, I had faith that I would be able to understand what Mr. Mike said. And actually I did end up understanding almost everything he said and what I did not understand my parents were able to help me with. And then we had about 17,000 people singing some of Misty Edwards songs to bring in the New Year. It was absolutely awesome!!!!!

Thanks to the help of many beloved family and friends we were able to get out here 2 days before our Intro course began. I would list everyone that we had helping us but that would be way too hard as we had so much wonderful help.

To move on!?! Well,right now we have a very busy schedule so it is hard to pinpoint just one thing!!! OOOOOOHHHHH I almost
forgot on Friday I have youth and on the first night I went(that was 3 Friday's ago) I met a girl named Caitlyn. She made me feel like I truly did fit into this youth group!!!!! She is so kind and right now she is the person that I am hanging with so that I can meet other people as well. I am really excited to be here right now.

Let's go on a bunny trail. Today is my daddy's birthday!!! Is that not exciting? I think it is I guess because I had his gift wrapped up 3 days ahead of time.

In our small group we have Samuel and Allison Mosley as our main leaders. They have Ms. Christina and her son, Tyler, and Mr. Cory and Mrs. Paige and their brand new baby, Macy Nicole Wilson as the associate leaders. Baby Macy was born on Jan. 19. From what I hear she is absolutely adorable!!!!!

Mallory(for the Price's)

(P.S. Sorry if some of this was already written by others)








3 comments:

DICK said...

See comment under Mommie's post....I almost did not scroll down far enough to see yours!

DICK said...

Forgot to say: "Love, Papa"

Tuffyw said...

We want to start seeing pictures too. We miss you.

Love Tuffy, Kelda, Gabriel and Victoria

PS Answer your cell phone. Gabriel tried to call. ;-)